This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for https://www.studioyogadarshan.it/unlocking-the-potential-of-your-samsung-sgh-i747/ free.
- If you have important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc), please back them up because you could lose data after flashing.
- Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
- Besides gaming, you can also set the triggers to activate a phone function, like the flash light, as well as to open a specific app.
- First, we calculate the battery capacity and also consider battery features such as whether it supports fast charging or not.
- I used it on an older tablet in my house since I never had to worry about the Shark 4 Pro overheating.
In the test box, they’ve included a case as well which covers most of the phone’s rear but has a few cutouts, which I assume are for improved heat dissipation. The Black Shark 4 uses the Qualcomm 870 processor, which is commonly found in many upper mid-range and affordable flagship devices. The Shark 4 Pro on the other hand, sports the beefier Qualcomm 888 which is currently Qualcomm’s most powerful processor. So, even if the battery does drain faster than some rivals, it’ll be ready to go again in no time – although I’d be interested to see how much charge the battery holds after a year of such extreme charging speeds. It’s also where you can customise the magnetic triggers and any other Black Shark accessories you might have, so it’s something that users will find themselves using fairly often.
Thanks to its 120W fast-charging feature, the phone’s battery can be topped up in just 15 minutes. Outside of gaming, the phone’s battery stamina is actually better than expected.
If not, then make sure to drop a comment below describing your issue. I hope after following the above instructions you can fix this problem. On this page, we have managed to share the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) for all Xiaomi smartphones and tablets. That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB driver for the Windows procedure. If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page.